Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
- Unless otherwise specified, the software and services are for your personal and or commercial use.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
- All software and content is provided "as is" and "as available" for your use.
- The software and content is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event shall any of our platform partners or any of their affiliates be liable for any business loss (including loss of profit, revenue, contract, anticipated savings, goodwill, data or other financial loss); or any loss caused directly or indirectly by the failure, poor performance or non-delivery of any of our services.
Interruptions or Discontinuation of Service
- ScanNation™ may, after posting on our website, suspend the service for repair, maintenance, and/or upgrade work. In such event, ScanNation™ shall make reasonable efforts to keep the said interruption as brief as is reasonably possible with as little inconvenience to you as is reasonably possible.
- ScanNation™ reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, individual services provided by it or third parties via the Services themselves.
- You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third part of monthly contractual for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the software or services.
- To our corporate clients who lease our technology we have the right to suspend service due to non payment for any contractual and pre -approved fees and after giving 10 days notice that service will be suspended due to non-payment of said agreed fees.
Claims on printed products:
- ScanNation™ will verify all technical information as supplied to us in the preparation of any and all promotional products as contracted with us.
- Proofs will be submitted and must be approved by your purchasing department. Our technical product department will then proof all work to insure that all codes are working properly.
- You will be advised of any issues in advance of any production of product. ScanNation™ will not accept any claims on any products that may have been printed after your final approval has been received.
- Any personalized retail products as sold by ScanNation™ can not be returned
- You acknowledge and agree that services and any necessary software used in connection with the services as offered contain proprietary and confidential information owned by ScanNation and their respective platform partners and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the software on a single mobile device; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software.
- You agree not to access the service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the service. You further acknowledge that the content presented to you through the services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws ("Rights").
Member Account, Password, and Security
- If any of the ScanNation™ services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also be asked to choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify ScanNation™ immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. ScanNation™ will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Links to Third Party Sites
- Some of the links on this website will let you leave the ScanNation™ domain. Such linked sites are not under the control of ScanNation™ and we will not be held responsible for the contents or any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- ScanNation™ is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. ScanNation™ is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ScanNation™ of the site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction